Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A few new favorites to share!



Aveda Purifying Creme Cleanser
This is a great "morning" face wash. It's very refreshing and smells wonderful. I would not recommend using this to remove make up, as it is a light cleanser. 




Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
I can't say enough about this product! The small wand allows for maximum separation and lengthening. I'm talking no more making a mess under your eyes with mascara, people. This is a MUST HAVE! 




MAC "Freckle-Tone" Lipstick 
This is a great "peachy nude" color. Nude lips are very "in" right now but if you are like me, I don't like to look as if I smudged concealer on my mouth and left the house. Know what nude shades work for you! This adds a hint of peach to a sexy nude lip.





Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion
This is a pretty neat product. It will turn any powder shadow into liquid. I mostly use the fine line brush end to dip into a pigment or glitter for a unique eyeliner color. 





Juicy Couture Peace, Love, and Juicy Perfume
I love just about everything Juicy Couture from all of the fragrances to the handbags, jewelry, tracksuits, shoes, you name it! This is a beautiful floral fragrance. LOVE.





Aveda Volumizing  Tonic 
I am always looking for the best volumizing anything! I like this spray because it adds shine, where most volumizing products tend to make my hair look dry. It smells great, too! 





Lavender Fragrance Sachet
I love "clean" scents when it comes to my house, car, clothes etc. These cute little sachets hang in your closet so that clothes or whatever stay smelling fresh. I've got them hanging everywhere. I picked these up at Marshall's for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment